These cables are for use in applications where greater flexibility is required to assist installation.
They incorporate standard PVC cables and also Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH or LSOH) options for use in areas where dense smoke and toxic fumes may cause a threat to life and equipment.
Cables are available with a variety of voltage ratings and specifications, with or without braiding.
- Single Core PVC Type 2491X 300/500V To BS6500
- Single Core LSF Type 2491B 300/500V To BS7211
- Single Core PVC Type 6701X 450/750V To BS6004
- Single Core LSF Type 6701B 450/750v To BS7211
- Single Core PVC 600/1000V Tri Rated To BS6231
Welding Cables to BS638 Part 4
- Coil End Lead to BS6195 Type 4A 300/500V
- Coil End Lead to BS6195 Type 4C 600/1000V
- Coil End Lead to BS6195 Type 4D - 1900/3300V
- Coil End Lead to BS6195 Type 4E - 3800/6600V
- Coil End Lead to BS6195 Type 4F - 6350/11000V
- EPR/HOFR 300/500V Type 318TQ To BS6500
- EPR/HOFR 450/750V Type 638TQ To BS6007
- VR/PCP 450/750V Type HO7RNF To BS6007/BS6500
- Type YY CU/PVC/PVC 300/500V to BS6500/VDE0250
- Type YY CU/ZHAL/ZHAL 300/500V to BS6500/VDE0250
- Type CY CU/PVC/TCWB/PVC 300/500V to BS6500/VDE0250
- Type CY CU/ZHAL/TCWB/ZHAL 300/500V to BS6500/VDE0250
- Type SY CU/PVC/GSWB/PVC 300/500V to BS6500/VDE0250
- NSSHOEU To VDE0250