GFI Enterprises are currently hiring for a Sales Office Supervisor person for an immediate start, see job specification below:
Internal Sales / Operations.
Required for a specialist International Procurement and Supply Company providing electrical and mechanical products and spares to Worldwide Clients.This position offers a great opportunity to demonstrate strong commercial skills and people management through involvement in Sales, Procurement and Operations functions. This will involve helping supervise a small group of Internal Sales/Operations staff and responding to enquiries in a swift and professional manner, providing formal quotations to customers via our bespoke inhouse software system (Mansys Software). Tasks will include all aspects of the buying and selling processes and will require the development of sound commercial acumen. This is an ideal opportunity to gain an understanding of all the skills and knowledge required to operate an international business.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Report directly to Sales Manager and help supervise the team.
- Quotations: Acting as a focal point for enquiries, to ensure the company maximises its sales potential through the delivery of a prompt and responsive service to their customer base.
- Sales: maintain and develop new and existing customer base through planned individual support as required. Account Management of key client accounts.
- Procurement: help source, laisse and negotiate with Vendors to provide the best commercial terms for gfi, and the best solution for client applications. Conduct commercial negotiations, including pricing and contract details.
- Expediting: Laisse with Vendors to ensure timely delivery in accordance with client requirements. Populate our online order tracking system to ensure accurate real-time information is available to our clients.
- Review: Check for possible export controls which may be relevant for particular enquiries or markets.
- Shipping: prepare shipping documents and laisse with International Freight Forwarders and shipping companies according to client requirements.
- Business Development: on request, be involved in the wider initiatives in terms of sales, business development and marketing.
- Marketing: help with the development of a Digital Marketing Strategy along with other management.
- General: Contribute to other areas of business, as and when required.
Ideal Candidate background:
- Degree nice but not essential. Alternatively relevant experience in a Commercial Sales` or Purchasing role.
- Willingness to join a small but dedicated team of motivated individuals.
- Have a willingness to learn new skills as additional training can be provided.
- Ambitious to better ones-self and the Company.
Salary: Commensurate with age and experience. Pension Scheme.
Location: At our Ellon Business Centre Offices. Mainly office based but some flexibility may be possible.
Applications: Interested parties should apply sending C.V by email to Mike.Robertson@gfienterprises.co.uk